So, I had an anxiety day this past week. In order for me to get out of it, I was told to write twenty good things about myself. So, in honor of that, since I've yet to do it (and since tonight is also an anxiety night), here they are: v neck outfits for prom party
1. I can make people laugh even when they are in a bad mood.
2. I remember the face of almost everyone I meet.
3. I try not to judge anyone for their choices. ...
4. I love very deeply.
5. I've never cheated on a significant other, and never will.
6. I cook up some amazingly great sirloin tips.
7. I always try to adapt in friendships and relationships.
8. I always want to better myself even if I don't sometimes know how.
9. Animals absolutely love me.
10. I work hard at and for the things I'm passionate about.
11. I pride myself in thinking "outside of the box."
12. I believe my dialogue editing skills are top notch.
13. I like the things I write, and some people like them too.
14. I usually have an open mind.
15. I have created things that have moved people.
16. I have adapted to becoming thrifty after being spoiled as a child, adolescent, and as an early adult.
17. I have a passable singing voice.
18. I can rap if I know the lyrics.
19. I have created life with another human being.
20. I now know what it is like to truly love someone.